Proven Joint Commission Hospital Safety &
Emergency Management Solutions - 900 Pages
You are now at the Management of the Environment of Care & Emergency Management Safety portal. From the links below, you may select and purchase from over 80 MB of pre-formatted document tools - containing over 900 pages - and a total of the latest 160 Safety and Management of the Environment of Care plans, policies, forms and staff training tools.
The TEC-SOC Solution
We are proud to introduce a new combined solution to the EC/Safety leaders of all hospitals. The Total Environment of Care & Statement of Conditions [TEC-SOC] program is an all-standards hospital safety improvement program. This innovative solution benefits all healthcare settings that need to confirm complete compliance with all 7 Joint Commission EC Programs – and assure complete compliance with all Life Safety Code® NFPA 101 and CMS facility requirements by having a current Statement of Conditions (SOC) performed simultaneously. Please click here to view the TEC-SOC Overview that we have developed with our international healthcare engineering partner.
Safety Leaders Can Now Stand Together and Deliver
Our Complete Management of the Environment of Care & EC Safety Solutions are designed for your hospital's Safety Officer, Safety / EC Committee Chairperson, and any contributing member of the Safety / EC Committee, such as leaders from the Engineering, Nursing, Quality Management, Bio-Medical Equipment, Risk Management, Infection Control, Human Resources / Education Departments and Administration. Please review our Value Statement to learn of leadership advantages gained.
Hospital Tested -- Joint Commission Survey-ready -- Fully Compliant
Our Complete Management of the Environment of Care & EC Safety Solution includes:
- All seven (7) EC plans (with supporting policies and forms).
- Over 60 measurable PI indicators for all seven EC programs.
- 125 Preventive Maintenance testing and Inspection (PMTI) logs.
- A coordinated Safety Station Template System to help you post all of your Emergency Code Response information throughout your facility. Professionally designed and color-coded, this emergency response template can be electronically updated so your staff and facility is always ready to prevent disasters.
- The Emergency Management Programs that will help you easily comply with all of the very latest Joint Commission standards and Elements of Performance (EP). With this innovative collection of 40+ separate, yet fully integrated plans, policies and training guides, you will be able to automatically generate your facility’s Hazardous Vulnerability Analysis (HVA), as well as implement the critical Emergency Management Plan (EMP) and Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) – the core foundations to your hospital’s emergency management capabilities. EMP Table of Contents
Hospital Policy Net, Inc. was proud to present the highlights of its innovative 2009 Emergency Management Program at the 46th Annual Florida Healthcare Engineers Association. Click to review this presentation.
To get more for less: Patient Safety Improvement (PSI) Solutions - Option 4 -- a collection of 60 Patient Safety plans, policies, forms and staff training tools. By purchasing PSI Option 4, you get all Management of the Environment of Care & EC Safety Solutions and the full collection of 60 Patient Safety solutions at a reduced price.
Selecting our Management of the Environment of Care & EC Safety Solutions will be your first step toward training your hospital leaders, minimizing risk and legal exposure, improving your Safety Committee's performance as well as your JCAHO compliance. Learn more about EC Safety Document Contents & Features
Find your topics of interest ~ click and go.
Note: If you are considering the purchase of any 3 individual EC Safety Program Value Packs, we suggest that you select the Complete Management of the Environment of Care & EC Safety Solution - containing all 160 solution documents -- to get more for the equivalent cost.
Payment By Check Only
1. You are invited to select the documents and collections you are seeking.
3. Please call us at 1.800.749.7144 to order your CD-ROM.
4. Within 24 hours of receiving your payment check, we will ship your CD-ROM at no additional cost.
||You will need Adobe Reader to view these documents.